Darkness falls across the land.
October 31, 2012 | 11:36 pm | Posted in: Events
Happy Halloweeeeen! I threw a belated birthday bash for my 23rd and decided it would be a spooky Halloween themed one. Usually I’ve never really thrown a birthday party of this size but there’s a first for everything and this year I wanted to plan it big. Ofcourse it had to be in Thriller style, so I ordered a plastic Thriller jacket, put on my leather Forever 21 pants, hopped on some heels and zombied my way through the night. And it wouldn’t be a party without some bloody cupcakes to ease the pain of pure horror.
Some tips for succesfull Halloween parties:
- Make sure everyone actually dresses up. Let ‘em think easy but creative!
- Get some scary treats like sour worms, sausages turned into fingers and bloody cupcakes.
- Carve out pumpkins and put one in every corner of the room.
- Light a lot of candles and dim the lights to get into a spooky mood.
- Watch really scary horror movies! And don’t close your eyes! (I’ll admit that I did.)
Thriller Jacket – Costume Store
Leather Pants – Forever 21
Silver Bracelets – ASOS
Spiked Necklace – Primark
Sequined Glove – eBay
Aviator Sunglasses – H&M
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.